Meeting Room Use
For availability, please check our Meeting Room Online Web Calendar
To reserve the Meeting Room, please call 715-634-2161 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
The room is available free of charge to non-profit entities.
For Profit Use
- For profit entities may rent the room at $20.00 for up to four hours and $40.00 for four hours or more.
- Available during and after library hours
- sink, counter top and refrigerator.
- laptop, wireless network, sound system and LCD projector
- various tables and chairs
- room size is approximately 25′ x 24′
- Restrooms and water fountains are available nearby
Sherman & Ruth Weiss
P.O. Box 917
10788 State Hwy 22/77
Hayward, WI 54843
Curbside pickup is available during library hours. Call ahead at 715-634-2161.
The library is closed for the following holidays:
- New Year's Day
- Memorial Day
- Independence Day
- Labor Day
- Christmas Eve Day
- Christmas Day
- December 26
- New Year's Eve Day