Join us for a Zoom Program Presented by Sue Reinardy, Master Gardener
April 7, 2022, 10 am-Noon
- This program highlights a variety of methods, some old and some new, to garden in small spaces.
- New Trends in vertical landscaping include the use of trellises, raised beds, or even walls to grow both ornamental plants and vegetables.
- Lasagna and square foot gardening are mainstays and allow intensive gardening in a small area.
- You will get in-depth information on both time-tested methods and the new techniques in this class
- If you’re into gardening, check out the display in our entry and take part in a Gardener’s Quiz and have a chance at winning a gardening book.
Register for the Zoom program or call 715-634-2161 if you have any questions.