- View your patron record.
- Locate, place holds and receive library materials from our library and other NWLS/Merlin libraries.
- Borrow e-Books after setting up an account at Wisconsin Digital Library.
- Find due dates for items checked out on your card.
- Renew items if others aren't waiting for them.
We are a member of the Northern Waters Library Service, a consortium of 30 libraries!
MAKE SURE YOUR LIBRARY IS STILL SUPPORTED BY YOUR REPRESENTATIVE
Where does your Representative stand on supporting FY 2018 library funding? Against the backdrop of the President’s proposal
last week to eliminate the Institute for Museum and Library Services and virtually all other library funding sources, their answer this year is more important than ever before.
Learn more about the President's proposal and how to support continued funding for your library clicking on the "President's Proposal" above.
Posted by Kevin Maher March 22, 2017 in ALA's Public Dispatch
Mon./Wed./Fri.: 10 am - 5 pm
Tues./Thurs.: 10 am - 8 pm
Sat.: 10 am - 3 pm
New Year's Day
Christmas Eve Day
New Year's Eve Day
Note: During dangerous winter weather, the library automatically closes when the Hayward Schools close.
Used Book Room Hours:
Mon. - Sat. 10 a.m. - 4 p.m., when volunteers are available.
- See our Events Page Calendar for information about our annual book sale, and our Friends of the Library Page for donation guidelines and Friends volunteering.
- For availability, please check our Meeting Room Online Web Calendar
- To reserve the Meeting Room, please call 715-634-2161 or email us at email@example.com
- The room is available free of charge to non-profit entities. For profit entities may rent the room at $20.00 for up to four hours and $40.00 for four hours or more. It is available any time of day...a key card is needed to enter the front doors if the meeting is held during our closed hours.
- The room includes a sink, countertop and refridgerator. It also has a podium, laptop, wireless network , sound system and LD projector. There are various tables and chairs.
- The room size is approximately 25' x 24'.
- Bathrooms and water fountains are available across the hallway.
Weiss Community Library Book Clubs