Antique Appraisals with Mark Moran
at the Hayward Library!
July 22, 4-7p, click here
for more information
Access my Account .
- View your patron record.
- Locate, place holds and receive library materials from our library and other NWLS/Merlin libraries.
- Borrow e-Books after setting up an account at Wisconsin Digital Library.
- Find due dates for items checked out on your card.
- Renew items if others aren't waiting for them.
We are a member of the Northern Waters Library Service, a consortium of 30 libraries!
Click on this link to learn more about the
2016 Hayward Library Bike Tour
Mon./Wed./Fri.: 10 am - 5 pm
Tues./Thurs.: 10 am - 8 pm
Sat.: 10 am - 3 pm
New Year's Day
Christmas Eve Day
New Year's Eve Day
Note: During dangerous winter weather, the library automatically closes when the Hayward Schools close.
Used Book Room Hours:
Mon. - Sat. 10 a.m. - 4 p.m., when volunteers are available.
- See our Events Page Calendar for information about our annual book sale, and our Friends of the Library Page for donation guidelines and Friends volunteering.
- For availability, please check our Meeting Room Online Web Calendar
- To reserve the Meeting Room, please call 715-634-2161 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- The room is available free of charge to non-profit entities. For profit entities may rent the room at $20.00 for up to four hours and $40.00 for four hours or more. It is available any time of day...a key card is needed to enter the front doors if the meeting is held during our closed hours.
- The room includes a sink, countertop and refridgerator. It also has a podium, laptop, wireless network , sound system and LD projector. There are various tables and chairs.
- The room size is approximately 25' x 24'.
- Bathrooms and water fountains are available across the hallway.
Weiss Community Library Book Clubs